Saturday, August 13, 2011

Ghost House

On August 13, 2011 I went to a haunted house with my mom, my friend Zoe, and her mom and dad in South Korea. The building was huge it was named Bexco.

There were so many people dressed like comic book characters it was so cool.


We went into the building and found the haunted house, Ghost House.

I got very scared and Zoe was excited. When you walk in you go through a black ripped cloth onto the ground but, the floor is squishy. Now you go through another black cloth and people are jumping from hidden places and holographs of ghosts and a t.v. with bloody mary and phones ringing and all kinds of scary things. At the exit you see small booths. I went in to some and you can scare people. So the people scaring you got scare by other people it was so cool.

No comments: