Friday, June 19, 2009

My Garden

Thanks in large part to Mom's motivation, my garden is looking pretty good right now :) My herb box is looking great!


The spindly plant is basil -- it's actually pretty healthy, it just doesn't grow as fast as mint!


The jasmine Mom gave me is doing great. I'm not sure what time of year jasmine blooms, but I'm hoping to find out!


I have a fun volunteer sharing my jasmine's pot -- this fern is a colonist from a neighboring pot :) I figure the chances of it choking out the jasmine are pretty nil, so it's more than welcome to grow there :)


The Venus Fly Trap we bought is doing amazingly well given how picky a plant it is! (No tap water allowed - rain water or distilled water only!)


And behind the Venus Fly trap you can see a visitor to our garden!

No comments: